Western Unionwant to claim my payment

I placed order through email to supplier to china, payment sent with the following details on 10th april usd 830$
First name : weihong
Last name: tang
City: shenzhen
Province: guangdong
Country: china
Zipcode: 518000
After receiving payment supplier is not responding nor reply my email nor my order received. can you track that person? can you help me to refund my amount? is it possible? kindly let me know in you earliest.

So
May 05, 2017

Comments

• Ky
      May 05, 2017

I dealt with these people and the same thing happened to me. I trusted them since they went through a legitimate website selling laptops of all different kinds. You will not get any help from Western Union and I doubt you have his correct name. The Chinese government considers these money transfers a gift. They offer an escrow service but the seller will object to that stating that when you get the item you will say it is no good and that he is at risk. He is not since if he is selling what he claims you accept and he gets paid. He will try and convince you that sending him the money directly is the best way. Never buy anything from China again without using an escrow service no matter what they say. If what they sell is what you bought they get paid. If what they sell is not what you bought it goes back because you can not keep it without releasing the money. You both pay the cost 50/50 or in some cases the seller must pay. I got burned and so did you. Nothing you can do, I tried.