Western Dental / incomplet, uncompassionate care

Aug 7, 2015
Western Dental
685 E Prater Way
At first, I was pleased to get a four o'clock appointment on a Friday to get a lost filling repaired. I even took time off work to come in 30 minuets early after receiving a call requesting I do so. However, after the courteous staff x-rayed me, I was escorted to the front of the office. I was confused but thought, "Oh they just want me to pay first." Then I was asked when I wanted to schedule my next appointment. Dr. Husbands then told me he refused to do my filling that day because he wanted to go home. The dirty floors of the office were somewhat unsettling, but I was truly shocked that a medical professional could show such disregard for my well being. Dr. Husbands could care less that he put me at risk by sending me out of the office with a lost filling and a gaping hole in my tooth! Not only did he waste my time, but also my only chance to have my filling repaired before the weekend. I have never been so hurt and shocked by a doctor's total lack of ethics. Avoid this place at all costs!

Western Dental Logo Western Dental