West Elm / return item

I purchased 3 items with cash at the Princeton NJ store. At the time of purchase I handed the sales person my cash and she then bought gift cards with it to make the purchase. AT NO TIME DURING THE TRANSACTION DID SHE INFORM ME THAT IF I NEEDED TO RETURN ANYTHING I COULD NOT GET MY CASH BACK!!! Now I have returned an item for $983.68 and I am told I cannot get my original form of payment of cash back only a gift card. I do not want a gift card as I came into the store with cash, I want my original form of payment returned to me. My return # is: W171478146, order # [protected]. This is very unprofessional and I am very upset with the service I have received from West Elm, please refund my $983.68 in my original form of purchase, CASH! My name is Gail Vladimir, my e mail is GTVlad@aol.com, my cell # is [protected]

Ga
Dec 28, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      28th of Dec, 2017

Whereas gift cards became involved, it make sense that gift cards would be the normal form of refund. Something is not being disclosed however. Why did gift cards become involved in the first place?