Wesley Berry Flowers / No satisfaction, false advertising

1 6677 Orchard Lake RdWest Bloomfield, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 248 851-2881

My mother-in-law retired a few weeks ago and since my husband and I could not attend, we decided to send her 24 long stemmed roses with the works. We paid extra to get a vase and chocolates etc and immediate delivery. In fact, we chose Wesley because it said same day delivery and that it was a FTD florist. We paid 117.52 for this: (direct from their site) Quote:"These beautiful 24 Mixed Roses will certainly brighten their home or office. Your selection includes 24 Mixed Premium Long Stem Roses accented with greenery"

When we received the payment invoice, we noticed that they had the delivery date set for next week - not the same day service we had requested. We had to call them and fix it - they told us they would add some baby's breath and a balloon for the mixup and for the fact that they could not get all the colors in the add. In fact they said the florist they contracted with had only miniatures roses in the other colors, so they could only send our bouquet of long-stems with three colors. We agreed to three colors instead of the many shown on the net. No problem. We thought.

The next day my mother-in-law sent us a pic. There were only 12 roses with a completely different arrangement than what we ordered. They were also already opened and looked to be anything but premium roses that the ad mentioned.

We complained and were told a few days later that the roses were supposed to be miniature roses and that the place Welsey contracted did not have them, so they sent 12 long stemmed instead and put in some greenery. As you can see from what I wrote above this was not their original story. It was the same rep, Chris, too. I wrote them back and cut and pasted their add which states we were to receive 24 premium long-stemmed roses and have heard nothing since. I also told them the roses were already opening when they received them, so they appeared to be older and that the arrangement was not professional. One rose all by itself was sticking up in the arrangement 3 -4 inches higher than the rest. The arrangement was supposed to be in a bridal bouquet style - where all the roses are trimmed to the same length. They didn't even bother to arrange these roses well. They have a guarantee of l00% satisfaction, which apparently means nothing.

This is false advertising. My husband bought me 12 long stemmed roses in a beautiful display last week from a grocery store where he paid $25.00 because they were starting to open. They were more beautiful than this expensive bouquet we contracted Wesley to take care of for us.

Please be careful for you can get taken.

Comments

• Je
      19th of Feb, 2014
    Wesley Berry Flowers - Non Delivery of Flowers
    2985 Haggerty Rd.
    Commerce
    Phone: 8006289371
    wesleyberryflowers.com

I ordered 4 different bouquets for my relatives on valentines day. One was actually delivered, a day early, but delivered. I haven't asked her what they look like yet.

The second order was delivered, but the wrong flowers. Not just kind of wrong, totally wrong. Ordered my Grandmother daisies, she got red and pink roses. I got the daisies and roses because it reminded me of a special moment from our past. But at least she ended up getting SOME flowers. Ended up talking to them and getting a $19.99 service charge refund.

I ordered flowers for my sister that never arrived. Finally, after finding online via paypal a contact number (because that *** 800# in emails was a joke, and no one has still ever contacted me! They told me that my sisters flowers were scheduled to be delivered on Feb. 20th. When I specifically asked for and ordered Valentines Day delivery. I did this order on Feb 6, so they had plenty of time to get this right. I asked them to cancel the order and refund my money. 30 minutes later I get an e-mail saying that they were scheduled to be delivered! They also only refunded me $, and it was $115 order. WTF?

The last order was supposed to go to my mother, and nothing. They never delivered anything, but gave me a confirmation email that she had received them on SUNDAY. They have to look into this before they'll actually refund my money! This company is such a joke. Go else where for flowers. Trying to contact them is the biggest headache and then they never respond. I don't even know if the one person who actually got their flowers, even got the right flowers. DO NOT PLACE ORDER! CHOSE ANOTHER COMPANY! THis has been such a headache, when it was just supposed to be an innocent lovely gift.

• Do
      10th of Apr, 2014
    Wesley Berry Flowers - Non delivery of order
    Flower Delivery Express
    flowerdeliveryexpress.com

I ordered flowers for a funeral 2 weeks ago. They were never delivered. No one will respond to my emails or phone calls. I received a random email saying they had problems delivering the flowers, after the fact, then 3 days later said they were delivered. I called the family and the funeral home and they said no flowers were delivered from us. I wrote the company 3 times, responded to emails directly and called 3 times, to which I had to leave messages as they won't answer. Now, 2 weeks since I ordered, I received an email saying they are having difficulty delivering the flowers. Um, it was to be for a funeral 2 weeks ago, AND, they said they delivered the flowers, even though I already had verified they hadn't. What do I do. This was $70 for nothing.

• Ph
    Walled Lake
    Michigan
    Phone: 800-628-9371 OR 866-233-2186
    WESLEYBERRYFLOWERS.COM

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE THIS BUSINESS...
    Reference Wesley Berry Flowers... AKA Flower Delivery Express...DO NOT USE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE..They OPERATE A SCAM...
    They offer large discounts to get you to order, then they DO NOT DELIVER or RETURN CALLS and EMAILS...

Details: On April 14th 2014 I placed and order with "Flower Delivery Express" AKA Wesley Berry Flowers to have Easter flowers delivered April 19th 2014..

On April 14th 2014 I received an Order Number 02533854 AND a Confirmation Number14612... Via Email...However the delivery address had been "Butchered" on their end per their email..So, I called to resolve the issue.. Was told by"Marvaline" someone would call me to verify a correction was made. On April 17th 2014... I still had not heard anything so I called again, only to get another answering service "message taker" "Linda" I told her I wanted the order cancelled and someone to call me, she said she would get the information to main office and I would be called...Today, April 20th 2014 Easter Sunday...stillno call AND the Flowers were NEVER delivered...I am monitoring my credit card to see if they try to sneak and charge me so I can nip it in the bud and report them to the Legal authorities for fraud and theft.. DO NOT GET SCAMMED BY WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS, AKA FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS... THEIR EMAILS THAT YOU HAVE "EARNED" A $31, 19 DISCOUNT IS A SCAM TO SUCK YOU IN...STAY CLEAR...

Regards

Phil Teetor
    Hzl Grn Alabama

• Sh
      23rd of May, 2014

Total scam/rip off !! They will take your money, charge your credit card & not deliver. They will not answer the phone, or return calls.. My credit card was compromised & I was ripped off. Let the buyer beware !!

• Ev
    Wesley Berry Flowers - Don't ever use them
    Wesley Berry Flowers

I ordered flowers to be delivered for my mothers 65th birthday. The delivery received was not even worth $20. They were terrible. I contacted Wesley flowers and told them what I seen my mother received. I payed for premium flowers and received garbage flowers in return. I asked them to replace the flowers with what I ordered and they did not deliver anything at all. Asked to speak to manager no one was available. They guaranteed satisfaction 100% does it sound like I am a satisfied customer? I don't think so. Irresponsible, careless, liars and thieves. Don't ever use them

• Or
      13th of Jul, 2016

my roomate's ex-wife makes $79 hourly on the laptop. She has been out of a job for 9 months but last month her pay was $8641 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Go to this web site CashLazy.com

• Ro
    Wesley Berry Flowers - flowers
    Wesley Berry Fowers
    1417 Norwood
    Granite City
    Illinois

I sent my parents flowers for delivery on Valentines Day. They delivered the flowers the day before. They were in a box and were frozen and dead. Arrangement didn't look anything like the photo on line. The vase was a clear ugly container and was supposed to be red. The flowers weren't even what they were supposed to be!

• Ba
      28th of Jul, 2016
    Wesley Berry Flowers - flowers not delivered but charged
    Indianapolis
    Indiana
    Phone: 941-721-8570

I live in Florida and my daughter is in the hospital in Indianpolis, Indiana at Community North Hospital. When i found out last Sunday that she was in the hospital i ordered flowers to be sent to her in the hospital. I told her to expect flowers when i talked with her by phone. She never got the flowers which were to be delivered on 2/13/2013. It is now 2/17 and she still has not received any flowers. But looking at my bank account, i was charged $42.41 for the flowers by Wesley Berry florists. I tried to call them and just get a busy signal. I tried to go online and contact them, and their website says it is down for maintenance. Then i saw on the news that thousands of people didn't get flowers that were ordered. I guess i learned my lesson and should have used a Discover Card which would cover scams like this. The bank won't do anything about it because i used my debit card. Never again!