Wen Hair Care / Product made my hair fall out

Clear Lake, United States

This company is a sham!! First of all i thought it would be a nice gift to give my sister for Christmas. There is a hidden membership that i did not see on the website when i ordered. I recieved a second box after i called to complain and let them know that my sister was not satisfied with the product because it made her hair greesy and fall out. They charged my account, and i called to cancel, they said they would send me a return postage and credit my account, i only recieved partial credit, but never recieved the postage to send it back. Then last month i recieved a third box, and i got fed up and called to speak with a supervisor, was not sent to a supervisor, instead the guy i spoke with said he had canceld my account, and would send a postage sheet, and once they recived the tracking number they would re credit my account. If i send this box back and do not get credited, i am thinking about submitting to the better buisiness burea, and filing a fraud claim...Fair warning to anyone wanting this product, do not order it!!!

Ka