Wells Fargo / non stop harrassing phone calls

1 Oklahoma City, OK, United States Review updated:
Phone: 405-942-6286

Ever since I took a loan out with Wells Fargo I have been getting these harassing phone calls that start at 8:15 in the morning and continue til 9:30 in the evening. This goes on 7 days a week and on Holidays!! I have spoken to them and every month when I tell them when I have mailed each payment and they tell me that they will make a note of it in their system, then the very next day I get another phone call from a different person and when I tell them the persons' name and extension that I spoke with the previous day they tell me "it doesn't really matter because they are on an automated system so they can't control who to call and who not to call". Then when I have a current account with them I still get a phone call from them asking me if I would like to refinance my loan with them. I have a home daycare center and I have told them that if this continues they are going to cause me to file for bankruptcy because I can't be answering phone calls every few minutes of every day when I need to be focusing my attention on the children! I have already tried changing my phone number, but somehow they got the new number and started their harassing phone calls all over again.

Nana,
Oklahoma City

Na

Comments

• D5
      25th of Feb, 2009

Don't shift the blame. If you made your payments on time as you agreed to do they wouldn't be calling you. I would be willing to bet that if the bank owed you money and said they would pay by a certain date and didn't, you would be calling. Bottom line is don't blame your lack of responsibility on someone else.