Wells Fargo / merchant line
I have been a merchant with wells fargosince the 1980's and I liked how I was able to get in and out quickly through the merchant line considering I'm the only person that is in the office. Now you have taken away the merchant line, NOW I have to stand in line for 15+ minutes waiting cause there are only 2 sometime 3 tellers. Talk about very inconvenient for merchants!
PLEASE put the merchant line back to making merchants feel like they are wanted at your banks! I feel like you are trying to get rid of merchants.
More Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - can't believe how I was treated by your personal
- Wells Fargo - customer service / payment to account
- Wells Fargo - funds transfer to wells fargo - client fraud
- Wells Fargo - foreign currency; poor telephonic customer service from an assistant branch manager
- Wells Fargo - heloc and mortgage fraud