Wells Fargo / merchant line
I have been a merchant with wells fargosince the 1980's and I liked how I was able to get in and out quickly through the merchant line considering I'm the only person that is in the office. Now you have taken away the merchant line, NOW I have to stand in line for 15+ minutes waiting cause there are only 2 sometime 3 tellers. Talk about very inconvenient for merchants!
PLEASE put the merchant line back to making merchants feel like they are wanted at your banks! I feel like you are trying to get rid of merchants.
More Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - wells fargo corrupt executives - michael devito, liz bryant, liz djokovich bryant, perry hilzendeger
- Wells Fargo - rewards
- Wells Fargo - foreclosure threats
- Wells Fargo - cash deposit 
- Wells Fargo Bank - cash deposit