Wells Fargo / state of america

1 Central & CoorsAlbuquerque, NM, United States Review updated:

Yes Last time I checked this is still America!!! I was born and raised here yet I walked in to my bank in the USA
and felt like I was in Mexico city. I live in the USA not Mexico yet my banks Posters are all in spanish with the exception
to some very small ones off to the side. I find this very disturding I would not mind 50/50 but not put before the English language.
THIS IS AMERICA NOT MEXICO !!! ALSO tired of the mexican flagg being flown over here. This is America if you want to fly the
mexican flag than take it to Mexico and fly it on Mexico SOIL NOT America SOIL!!! Pledge allegiance To AMERICA OR GET OUT !!!

Comments

• Tr

Amen

25th of Apr, 2009

you are paranoic. if you go inside they will speak to you in engklish. all the papers and documents will be in english. just the fact that the bank is in a very latin populated area is enough for the bank to ad a lot more in spanish. lets not fight about who is more patriot and who is not, lots of latin blood has, is and will be bleed for this country and nobodie can denied. know what...they have rights too!

amen.

• Pl
      6th of Jul, 2009

Maybe you should get out of New MEXICO if you don't like latin culture! Move to the sticks with "them" hillbill American Folks!

• De
      17th of Aug, 2009

Get over it True American.