Weis Markets / deli area

Conshohocken, PA, US Review updated:

I visit your location in Conshohocken Pa on Ridge Pike, on 11/27/2017. I was in your deli department getting some lunch meat when I witness one of your employees get another employee some either "chicken or tuna" salad. A big hunk of it fell on the inside part of the case that was dirty and she picked it up with her hands and put it back in the bowl with the rest. I said something to my daughter who told me not to say anything, but I didn't think it was right for the next person to come along and eat it, so I said something to the lady that she was working with when she handed me my order and then I left. While I was getting in line to check out, your employee name Patty came up to me screaming and asking me did I say that she dropped salad and put it back in the bowl of already made salad and I told her yes, I did tell her co-worker what she did because it was very nasty. I then asked her what was her name because the way she confronted me was very unprofessional and that I worked at the Children Hospital of Philadelphia and being a professional working with public this is not how you act. She then started saying that I was a liar and if I didn't have it on camera then it was nothing that I can prove and covered her name tag so that I couldn't see her name, I then told her that I didn't appreciate the way she was talking to me and I was going to go to the manager of the store and she followed me saying I was a liar. She open the office door to where the manager was sitting and he told us he was on the phone and to wait a minute, I started telling him everything that happen and told him that the way she confronted me in the front of all of your customers screaming the way she was very unprofessional and he then asked her did she leave the deli area to come confront me and she stated yes she did; he then told her that she was wrong for leaving the deli area to go and confront a customer. She then said that I should have said something to her instead of the person she was working with. The reason why I didn't say anything to her because she had just told her co-worker that she was starting to get on her nerve so to keep down any problems I said something to her co-worker instead of her, cause if she was nasty to the person she worked with she would be the same way with me as well and she was. The manager Brian said that her name was Patty and I informed him that I was going to file a complaint against her for what she did. I am loyal customer of Weis and shop at this store faithfully, I never ever experience nothing like this because all of your employees are very nice. I will never buy none of ya'll already made salads in the deli area because of what happened, this incident would make me think twice about ever shopping at your market ever again. And what make matters worse the manager didn't do anything about it.

So
Nov 27, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 27, 2017

The manager most likely reprimanded the employee after you left. For privacy purposes, it is not something that can be done in front of a random person.