Webwatcher / iphone monitoring software

Westport, CT, United States

I purchased a license for the iphone monitoring software a few weeks ago and I can't possibly be more disappointed. Warning - don't buy this software! It doesn't work properly and the company refuses to issue me a refund despite my continued attempts to contact them. The customer service reps are rude and unwilling to help. I will never do business with this company again, but am unfortunately stuck in a non-refundable 12-month subscription. They claim the software doesn't work due to an issue with apple. Three times now I have used the chat customer service feature and the rep informed me something they did on their end fixed the problem, but all that happens is that overnight they attempt to access my phone to monitor, it doesn't work, and I am forced to reset my apple icloud password. This is the most frustrating experience I have had with a company in years, and I would never recommend then under any circumstances. They misled me into buying the product without informing me the ios version wasn't working, now have me stuck in a 12 month subscription because I didn't become aware of the issue until after the 3 day window I had to request a refund. All I want is a refund of my $130 fee, but they are unwilling to work with me. So, I am stuck with a product that doesn't work, basically money flushed down the toilet.

Jo