Webkinz / Website problems

United States Review updated:
3.45

My 5 year old niece likes to play Webkinz. We do a few tasks daily -- or try. The website freezes all of the time. She got a couple webkinz for her birthday in May. This is almost September. I could understand the website logging you off every few minutes if the site was being upgraded or migrating to a new server. But this is routine with the site and it's annoying. Ganz doesn't seem to be doing anything about it. It doesn't improve.
Jo

Comments

Co
  16th of Nov, 2008
I have buoght myself and all three of my kids a webkinz at 15.95 and you would think that with all the money you pay for one of these animals that you wouldnt freeze up every time you get on it I cant even finish one game before it freezes up. I was then told you needed a adobe flashplayer I got that and it still dosnt work. I am an irrate mother that I thought this world was a wonderful one and now we can hardly even get on it now. I am also upset that it seems to me that webkinz world is doing nothing to fix this problem. I will not buy anymore of your animals again until this mater is fixed.
Be
  24th of Nov, 2008
I have filed a complaint with the Canadian Better Business Bureau in Ontario.
I suggest that anyone else having a complaint with Ganz/Webkinz.com do the same. The information you will need is:
www.bbb
and
Ganz
1 Pearce Rd
Woodbridge, ON L4L 3T2
905 851-6661
I requested a refund of the price paid for ten Webkinz pets as the service promised was not provided. If we all do that, maybe Ganz will do something about their service!
De
  10th of Feb, 2009
I AM A MOM OF 5 KIDS, AND IVE BOUGHT MY 5 KIDS TONS OF WEBKINS AT $16.00 A PIECE OVER THE LAST YEAR, PROBABLY OVER 200 ALLREADY, AND I AM REALLY DISGUSTED WITH GANZ, BECAUSE EVERYTIME YOU LOG ON...PLEASE WAIT OR YOU PLAY GAMES AND IT FREEZES UP AND YOU DONT GET THE KINZ CASH, MY KIDS LOOK FORWARD TO GOING ON AFTER SCHOOL, AND THEY CANT EVEN GET ON...THEY NEED TO GET A BIGGER SERVER TO ACCOMADATE EVERYONE...ALL THE MONEY THEY CHARGE FOR THESE STUFFED ANIMALS, IT DISGUSTS ME.EVERYBODY SHOULD STOP BUYING WEBKINZ UNTIL THEY DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS BIG PROBLEM.GET A BIGGER SERVER, YOUS MAKE THE MONEY SO MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY, I WILL NOT BUY ANOTHER WEBKIN, TILL I SEE AN IMPROVEMENT, AND LET ME TELL YOU, THEY LOST A LOT OF MONEY WHEN IM BUYING FOR 5 KIDS...DISGUSTED
Bo
  29th of Aug, 2009
can someone please help me !!

today the 29 august 2009 i logd on my account and all my exlusive and RARE stuff object were sold or lost
and i had 20673$ but now i have 11564!!!
i dont have alot of stuff now
THE PROBLEME :: i NEVER gave my accounte to ENYBODY !!!

if you can help me please do
THANK-YOU !!!
Ra
  12th of Dec, 2009
bonapart332
This happened to me aswell. And unfortunatly there is nothing you can do about it. I for one though, believe that you're lucky. I woke up one day and went on my account to play with my friends. I went in my room to edit some furniture i wanted them to see but when the room had fully loaded i found that there was nothing in my room. I figured it was some sort of glitch but then i realized it wasn't when i looked at my dock.
1. I had no money what so ever
2. All the stuff in my dock that I BOUGHT was gone
3. I had 32 burritos in my dock (I never bought any burritos or atleast certainly not 32)
4. I also found some rooms on the map of my house that i never bought filled with stuff that i never bought

I have tried reporting this to webkinz but it has been 1 year and they still havent done a thing about it :(...
I have luckily recovered all my money and fixed the rooms up but most of my rooms will never be the same again.
Also, Webkinz have alot of glitches that are extremely annoying when you play for example
Webkinz ripped me off! I bought a book to put in one of my webkinz's room i dragged the book into the room and i could see the mouse make the loading sign for a moment but when it stopped there was no book in my room.
That was a couple months ago and still there is no book in my room.
Another thing that occurs alot is the glitch where your pet laggs behind on everything in the clubhouse and it seems that the internet connection isnt working when actually its fine...
I have experienced alot of other annoying glitches but there are too many to list in this comment therefor showing that webkinz have done nothing about it at all.
Da
  21st of Apr, 2013
I have multiple webkinz, and when i first pplayed it was fun. But now, ads are cutting off the screen so I can't X out of anything. The bottom is cut off so I can't get into "My Stuff" and whats up with the new map? I payed with my own money for tens of webkinz, and supported them for a long time, and this is how they repay me? I guess I could live witha few of the problems, but the ads are probrally the worst. Why are they even advertising new sites and pets, why do they need too? With all the complications going on I doubt anyone is going to buy, or even look at Webkinz's items anymore. Maybe it is just my computer getting old but the same things are happening to my friend's BRAND NEW computer! Seriously Webkinz!
Sh
  11th of Sep, 2014
I LOVE WEBKINZ but the member ship it is not that much money you will be happy you did!:)
Do
  13th of Oct, 2014
Super upset and mad at how slow and frustrating the Webkinz website is!! This seriously needs to be fixed! I am not to happy.
Zu
  17th of Apr, 2015
Dear. Webkinz I am feeling very frustrated with your website, the reason for this is because I try to log in and then it freezes, it takes a super long time to load the games and your making most games for members, what ever happen to letting all kids buy and play whatever they want without becoming a member its not our fault we cant afford memberships, you could at least cut some slack on the games. You re really ruining the webkinz game with that stuff. We might as well just play club penguin for Pete's sake, at least they don't freeze on us every five seconds and let us play all the games. I remember when I use to have a webkinz account and I would look forward to coming home and playing it, now I wouldn't even recommend it to my dogs. I'm not saying that you have to fix it, you don't have to do anything but if you don't more and more people are going to stop playing and then hopefully you will go out of business. If you just fixed these things less people would complain, I'm just telling you because your probably to stupid and lazy to figure it out yourselves.
Je
  3rd of Jul, 2015
dr quak retired and my pet is sick
Je
  3rd of Jul, 2015
th10ey made mr quack retire and my pets are sick I am veary disapointed
Re
  29th of Nov, 2015
Guess whose costumer service stinks. Surprise! It's Ganz. Their costumer service doesn't allow you to truly say what you mean a get an answer that will help. They sure haven't fixed any the problems I have had. Ganz is becoming a scam!

Ganz / Webkinz Logo Ganz / Webkinz