Weatherseal / Bad installation
In 29/01/13 we had new windows installed. Initially we were happy with the installation but later realised that one of the bedroom windows was letting in a lot of cold air, as well as one of the hopper windows in the living room.
The company phones about every six months to see if we require any other new products. On one of these calls( made about a year ago} I told them the problem of the two windows and they sent a workman out to resolve the problem. We had hoped that to be the end of it only to find out later that there was no change with the windows. A few months later I noticed that the same bedroom window was harder to open and close. The catch for the window came off from it's fitting. After looking it can be seen that not all the screw holes had been used.The kitchen window is now similar as it does not always catch on the fitting as it should. Also there is a draught from under the window sill on the stairs. The living room window sill also moves at the near end. Two phone calls since we and we still no response.
More Weatherseal Complaints & Reviews
- Weatherseal - Absolute bull**it 
- Weatherseal - salesman's behaviour 
- Weatherseal - Credit Agreement 
- Weatherseal - guarantee 
- Weatherseal - Pay to get faults fixed 
- Weatherseal Home Improvements - call centre management
- Weatherseal - Unsolicited calls
- Weatherseal - Really not worth the hassle!
- Weatherseal - Garage Door
- Weather Seal - Front door and surround