Wc Value Plus / Easy Saver / Phone numbers to call for cancellation!

Morgan City, LA, United States Review updated:
I noticed that the amount of $14.95 has been taken out of my personal bank account since August 13, 2007. Both from Easy Saver and WC Value Plus. I searched through all of my bank statements and added the total amount of money they have taken from me unauthorized, $104.65. Needless to say, I was very upset, especially being that Christmas is right around the corner. So, I called my bank and demanded the phone numbers for these two agencies. I called and told them to immediately cancel all transactions present and future and I wanted a complete refund of all money that was taken out of my account. Of course, they refused, but they did give me a refund for this months transactions. So, if this has happened to you in the past or is happening to you now, I have the numbers for you to contact these thieves.

Easy Saver [protected]
WC Value Plus [protected]

So be aware of what you purchase online or over the phone. I happened to purchase The Bender Ball exercising program for myself and that is what did it for me. So be cautious and start checking your bank account transactions as often as possible...

Comments

Ma
  16th of Apr, 2008
I too had purchased bender ball & got charged for something i didn't even order. I had called customer service but i keep getting the same thing over & over "My Supervisor will call you within 24/48 hrs" will its been 2 weeks already since i first called & not a single phone call
Na
  10th of Aug, 2008
I bought flowers from pro-flowers and i checked my bank account i got charged 14.95 for easy saver that i didn't sign up for i am not going to use pro- flowers ever again.
Te
  23rd of Jun, 2009
They said I joined when I ordered flowers from Pro-Flowers on Mother's Day. It must have been a pop up or something because I didn't sign up for it. I have been charged $14.95 since. I have tried to e-mail and could never get a phone number. Thanks for the number.