[Resolved] Waypoint HomesMy air conditioning unit

on 4/20/17 I Edgar Anderson placed a call to the maintenance department to complain about my air conditioning unit not working. The person that i spoke with took all of the information and stated that someone would give me a call. On 4/21/17 i did receive a call and they stated that someone would be out to check the unit. Around one o'clock i did get a visit from an AC company the young man checked out the unit and changed a couple of things on the unit and then he noticed that the unit wasn't charging up and after doing a little bit more of an investigation he found that there was a kink in the copper pipe.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Fort Worth, TXThat is why the freon wasn't reaching the unit. I have been living here at 6535 Manitoba St in Fort Worth Texas for over a year and right now i am highly disappointed it has now been a week today with no heat or any air conditioning i am told that i am a valued resident and right now i don't feel that way. In the meantime my family and i are suffering i have paid my rent on time and this is how you treat a good tenant. I really need the work that was started to get completed and for the inconvenience there should be some sort of restitution for this inconvenience. I hope this matter can get rectified real soon. Thank you

• Resolution Statement

• Waypoint Homes Customer Care's Response · May 01, 2017

Hi Edgar - Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We've sent your complaint to the local maintenance team and property manager and asked that they contact you directly regarding your AC unit. Your reference number is 93233.

Ed