Waypoint Homes — maintenance calls ignored
When we leased our property 4 years ago from Colony America everything was great. But then Waypoint homes bought them out and that's where the problems began. They are quick to take the service calls but getting someone to come out is a totally different story. Our a/c was not functioning and after waiting for days they finally sent out a guy who looked like he had escaped from jail and had no idea how to fix the problem. He reported back to Waypoint telling nothing was wrong. We had to make multiple calls and finally when the a/c started leaking onto the 1st floor and ruined the ceiling they sent someone out to fix it. Now our washing machine stopped working and when I called for service I was told they do not service washers and dryers. Unbelievable!
Waypoint Homes Customer Care's Response · May 08, 2017
We received this same review on Trustpilot and requested for you to email us your full name, review and Waypoint property address to [protected]@waypointhomes.com so we can further assist you. Unfortunately we are unable to help until you do that.
More Waypoint Homes Complaints & Reviews
- Waypoint Homes - Slumlord 
- Waypoint Homes - Security deposit 
- Waypoint Homes - Scam artists 
- Waypoint Homes - Class action lawsuit 
- Waypoint Homes - Illegal foreclosers 
- Waypoint Homes - Rental real estate 
- Waypoint Homes - Scam artists/no regard for human life
- Waypoint Homes - Maintenance - detached 4 bedroom / 2 bath - atlanta, ga
- Waypoint Homes - Unethical behavior
- Waypoint Homes - lease renewal