Waterloo Nissan / the biggest joke in the car dealer industry
"To take our customers to an unprecedented level of satisfaction - Therein lies the success of Waterloo Nissan and its employees."
...Ian Murdoch, President
that statement is the biggest joke in the car dealer industry
and here's one example as to why;
I purchased my truck in Nov/07 for 20K and a 2001 Pontiac Sunfire trade in.
less than 2 weeks later, I had to bring it back to Waterloo Nissan for items overlooked during the Safety Inspection;
1. parking brake not operating
2. severe alignment issue
On Jan 8/08, I had it back in for what turned out to be a wheel balance, scheduled maintenance and another problem which as it turns out was something I had requested three times prior to purchase to be fixed - "An engine coolant leak"
after having the items missed in the Safety addressed, the Sales Mgr apologized profusely.... and I accepted it.
Upon having it back on Jan 8, Nissan refused to honor the cost of repairing the still present Engine Coolant Leak and asked I speak to the Gen Mgr when she returned on Jan 14 - Today.
Once again I was refused to have the Leak fixed. I brought it to her attention that it was an item I listed when writing up the Purchase agreement and had brought to the Salesman's attention at the road test, day of purchase and the day before pick up - each time of which I was assured it is/would be addressed.
Her response was that it was never written into the contract and therefore would not be covered by them.
Apparently, this Salesman didn't write my list of items I requested to be repaired/addressed, into the contract and as luck would have it, he no longer works there.
My explanation from the Gen Mgr(knowing I was quite perturbed) goes like this:
***the Wheel Balance is a separate issue from the the steering issues not found during the Safety Inspection - Are they both not a Steering problem?
***No comment regarding why it was passed tru the Safety Inspection with existing problems
***it was my lack of diligence for not following up on the Coolant Leak after requesting it be fixed
The only lack of diligence I could identify, was the inability to deliver a road worthy vehicle to the Purchaser. I intend to track down the Sales Agent and try to have him admit to my concerns/requests prior to driving off the lot. lets see what he is made of?
Is there no Integrity at Waterloo Nissan????
More Waterloo Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Egypt - sentra
- Nissan Motor Company - Teana Dashboard become sticky and cracked (with crack lines)
- Nissan - consumer affairs bad service / service campaign for timing belt having to be re-done
- Nissan Motor Company - it cost $6,711.18 to replace the sensor for passenger air bag malfunction
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan 2015 pathfinder