Watch Repairs USA — Poor Workmanship
Sent an old Omega in for a complete overhaul and restoration. Got the estimate and paid over $1300, assuming that the watch would be restored to its original condition. When it was finally shipped back, some two months later, there was a residue and discoloration on the dial - which was never there before. I sent in a complaint and was asked to send the watch back for warranty repair. Incredulously, I received an estimate for a further $295 to get the dial restored - and the claim by Watch Repair USA that the discoloration did not happen during their repair process and was due to age. Really??? I paid for an overhaul and restoration...what possible logic could they use to exclude the dial from a restoration??
Will NEVER do business with them again and will make absolutely sure i spread the word that this is not a professional organization, notwithstanding the glowing reviews on their website.
More Watch Repairs USA Complaints & Reviews
- Watch Repairs USA - Repair on a Rolex Watch 
- Watch Repairs USA - Took my watch and money and have not returned it 
- Watch Repairs USA - UNresponsive 
- Watch Repairs USA - Watch &Repair& 
- Watch Repairs USA - Buyer Beware 
- Watch Repairs USA - Poor Work
- Watch Repairs USA - Watch bracelet 
- Watch Repairs USA - Scam Artists 
- Watch Repairs USA - Unethical business
- Watch Repairs USA - Watch not sent back to me