Watch Repairs USA / Took my watch and money and have not returned it

1 203 Long Beach Road, Suite D, Island Park, NY 11558Island Park, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-578-8556

I sent them my Seiko watch for repair and paid $140 for it in September with the promise that it would be sent back in 2 to 3 weeks. It is now December 17th and they will not answer my e-mails or answer their phone. I think this might be a scam.

Comments

Ad
  4th of Jun, 2009

Doug,

I have on record that this watch was in fact shipped back to you. This repair was quite complex and your watch was indeed a "lemon" which needed to be continually re-adjusted before we could send it out in good working order. We would appreciate if you rescinded this comment because we most certainly are not a scam. Thank you!

Ci
  30th of Oct, 2010

I had a GREAT watch and ended up with no watch after this company repaired it. All it started out needing was a new crystal. After I got it back it got condensation under the "new" crystal. They blamed me saying I left the stem open while I was showering. I never touched the "stem". Anyway..they then said it had internal damage and would have to have the whole inside overhauled to the tune of $178. All of this and several months without my watch. Thankfully I insisted they send the watch back to me so at least they didn't end up keeping it. Lousy company.

He
  30th of Nov, 2010

They have my Accutron Watch and $380.11 of my money for a watch that was sent to them on Aug 9, 2010.
It is now Nov 3o, 2010 and I am still trying to get them to send my watch back. I am in the process of notifyng American Express and my Insurance Company. The watch was valued at over $2000 even by their one email response which I received only after multiple telephone and email attempts to get a response. I add my name to the long list of people who have been scammed by this disreputable outfit.