Waste Management / trash service

1 Yardley, PA, United States Review updated:

You cant cancel your service. No portal to cancel service. You call, they keep you on hold for hours and then never pick up the phone, you call back and they say they can't cancel the service they have to transfer you to Sales and they won't pick up the phone. Its a circle of death. Three times on the phone over 6 hours and I cant cancel the service. This document serves as a formal document that I have canceled my service as of 06/22/2018. They cancel your service and then reinstate without your permission.

Lo
Jun 22, 2018

Comments

• Je
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Waste Management - Curbside residential pickup
    Pompano Beach
    Florida

When they come around to pick up the trash I've notice that when there done emptying the container, the driver will get out of his truck and put the trash container up by the house for black families only in our subdivision. I did not think that the drivers were supposed to do that.

• Ar
      11th of Nov, 2018
    Waste Management - Waste Management (WM)
    Hollywood
    Florida

Because attempts to deceive and steal my money by fraud, I stopped your service almost half (!) years ago in Hollywood, FL.
    Since then I asked many times to remove your dumpster of my property and you ignore my request, continue to try and charge me and harassing me
    Please take your dumpster from my property and stop bothering me !