Warrior Custom Golf

SCAM BUSINESS

4.8
15 MASON
Irvine, California
Warior Golf offer to test whatsoever is just the way to get your credit card number. All the rest is one big WHOPPER. They ship you what you did not requested nor ordered and then they charge you (steal from you) hundreds of dollars. The shipped CLUBS ARE PRACTICALY UNRETURNABLE.
Is this not a sort of criminal conduct?
Complaint comments Comments (5) Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Comments

N  19th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
Had several dealings with warrior some good some bad. Received a card for christmas gifts. All I had to do is call with a redemtion code. It looked too good to be true. I called, however, I decided to record the conversation. I got as far as "all you have to do is pay the shipping charges of 39.95. They immediately asked for my credit card. I told them I would think it over and call later. I did not go any further as I wanted to check the recorder. Don't know how they did it. All I received was a buzzing sound. For sure I won't call them back.
N  21st of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
I recieved a postcard from warrior for a free hybrid club. I called them and gave them the promo number and the sales rep took my info for the customization and said shipping and customization fee would be 23.50 which was noted on the bottom of the card. The sales rep then offered me a free putter if I would try a set of woods for 45 days and posting a 130 deposit, if I wanted to keep the woods I would get them at the discounted rate of 130.I declined the offer on the woods but was told I could call back at a later date and recieve the same offer. I recieved an email of the order placed, called back because they mispelled my name and got a second email within 10 minutes with the corrected info. The email stated it would be 4 to 6 weeks for delivery but recieved another email 2 days later with the tracking number for fedex the club came 5 days later, which is normal transit time from the west coast to the midwest (I know this because I'm a contractor for fedex ground) my credit card has only been charged the initial 23.50. the only advice I can give is read the fine print and pay attention to what they say on the phone and ask questions about the deal.
N  15th of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
"Free" golf clubs ended up costing me $438.95!! This outfit is an absolutescam company and honest people should avoid dealing with them at every opportunity. Thjey are cheats.
D  27th of Sep, 2016 by    0 Votes
I tried a series of clubs and did not like them. They took them back and refunded my payment.
D  27th of Sep, 2016 by    0 Votes
I bought and tried out a series of fairway woods. I did not like them and returned for a full refund, minus shipping. So what is the issues. If you do not like them, be polite and asked to have them returned. PERIOD. They will comply.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree