wanelo.com / bad experience

United States Review updated:

I ordered a dress and some utensils from the website www.wanelo.com. The whole order cost me $250, and I received the confirmation email and receipt, but after several weeks my order didn't arrive. I sent several emails to the seller, but they blocked my account without explanation. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience with this seller. Maybe you can help to contact the seller and return money back or to receive my order, please I really need help.

Ri
Dec 06, 2013

Comments

Aug 15, 2018
    wanelo.com - Their customer service
    Reading, Pennsylvania19605
    mariasvintage.com

I linked my Shopify store to Wanelo - I have had to chase after them to be paid. It's been over a month and I haven't been paid again - sent three emails - no response. Sales made on 6/9 not paid, another one due today also not deposited today. Another time the sale was so old they had to send me a check rather than do the standard e-deposit. Sad.

• Po
      Aug 21, 2018
    Wanelo - Service
    Forrest City
    Arkansas

I ordered a Boho Paisley Halter Dress Medium/Large 2 months ago an still have not received it. My username is mustangs97. I would appreciate if you would send me dress or refund me my money please. Thank you Ariel Sandage.

• Ca
      Sep 18, 2018
    Wanelo - late arrival of orders or not receiving them at all

i ordered an off the sleeve blouse on June 17, 2017 and i ended up never receiving it, because the seller never got back to Wanelo. So i ordered another one on August 19, 2017 and they said it would take 11 days and it still hasn't arrived and there has been no movement what so ever of the order and i am beyond frustrated. I need answers on why.

• Je
      Jun 18, 2019

@carolinelightsey I can tell u why because this happened to me. I received mail from border patrol claiming I have to show up to court for smuggling domestic illegal substances and they will hold my bag . I purchased that bag from Wanelo n now I gotta go to court. [censored] Wanelo because the seller blocked me after I expressed this issue

Nov 05, 2018
    Wanelo - I placed order and they want return my money or call me or email me back
    Black, Alabama

I will never do business there again sorry people

• Na
      Dec 12, 2018
    Wanelo - orders not shipped
    Wanelo.com

Three of my orders have not been shipped after 10 days. What is going on? I want a refund for these orders. The first one is order #38745844. The second one is order #38743251. The third one is order #38742384. No one replies when I email Wanelo. This company is a scam. The phone number they list is not a working number.

• Ke
      Jan 01, 2019

Attention people who haven’t gotten items. All you have to do is contact your bank or credit card and open a dispute. You will be immediately refunded. They open a case, investigate then contact you in a week or two to say they decided in ur favor and your refund is now permanent.
    It’s really that simple. There’s no reason for anyone to be getting robbed on there