[Resolved] Walden University / STEALING MONEY

United States Review updated:

This school is a money trap and trust you will be in debt as I am. They are also sneaky as hell. I posted a complaint up here a while back and its gone I wonder where???

You guys (walden) exploited a young single woman and put me more than 100, 000 dollars in debt... For what??? I hate this school and all you put me through. There will be repercussions for your actions. Believe me.

And dont delete my complaint the truth will come to light!!!

• Resolution statement

• Walden University Customer Care's Response, Jan 22, 2019

At Walden University, we take the concerns and experiences of our students very seriously, and wish to hear from you if your experience did not meet your expectations, so that we can work with you to try to resolve your concerns. If you would like to discuss your specific situation, we are here to help you.

If you are a current student, or attended Walden within the past year, please contact us by clicking on this link to complete this form https://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/a01on77Qb5e5z1I and provide us with specific details of your situation, and one of our school managers will contact you.

If you are a former Walden University student who last attended Walden more than one year ago, please contact [protected]@mail.waldenu.edu and provide us with your name, student ID, program of study, dates of enrollment, location, and specific details of your situation, and a Walden representative will contact you.

Le

Comments

• Ga
      Sep 08, 2012

I contacted a lawyer, and he said that if we get enough people, we can file a lawsuit. Contact me if you are interested: [protected]@yahoo.com. He also said to tell your congressman.

• Gw
      Dec 17, 2012

I am currently enrolled at Walden University and I agree with you. I have experienced problems with enrollment and refund disbursement. They have some of the rudest staff members I have encountered I really hate that I enrolled in this school. I have found that the rules, their rules do not mean anything even if it is in black and white.Whenever you call in you will recieve I different answer.

• Fe
      Jan 10, 2013

gwjeff...your situation is exactly the same as mine. I sent you a message. I have found there are more people experiencing issues with Walden's Financial Aid office and Bursar's office. There are also several complaints filed through the Better Business Bureau.

• Cy
      Jan 29, 2013

any one want to press class action lawsuit. I am into this Walden for 30 thousand for a MSN in Nursing Informatics. Walden makes it almost impossible to attain a practicum . A suit needs to be filed and I am totally in agreeance for this to be done. I will side with all persons who want to proceed with CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT AGAINST THIS UNIVERSITY!

• Cy
      Jan 29, 2013

We should all ban together ! right now I am out of 20 thousand for a MSN than I have been trying to complete. The problem always seems to be the affiliation agreement. My place of work and Walden are not on speaking terms and the last student it took them 9 months to approve the affiliation agreement. After it was approved Walden sent the hospital an email that stated that they would not accept any more students from that site. Had I known that attaining a practicum was to be so difficult I would never have attended this school. I am done with a MSN in NI all I need is a practicum experience. I should have dropped early on ! This is becoming a nightmare. I will have to move o a different city work at a different hospital to even have hopes of finishing this degree.

• Cp
      Sep 25, 2013

count me in... [protected]@ymail.com. Same issues.

• De
      Nov 04, 2016

Contact me, we will get a class action going and put an end to these rip off schools like Walden and Argosy and so many others.

Jan 09, 2019

I am currently having issues with Walden University. I am a relatively new student and I contacted financial aid regarding my upcoming disbursement. I was told that I would not be receiving a refund and that I owed them money. She also stated that I was over-rewarded twice and offered to set up a payment plan. I am high disgusted with Walden right now. I had not received a call, an email, not even a fax regarding Walden's [censored] up. I currently speaking to another financial aid rep and I hope this issue can be resolved. I really wish I'd researched Walden's financial investigations prior to committing to this university.

• Pw
      Mar 11, 2019

I am interested in filing a lawsuit again Walden University. My contact information is [protected]@gmail.com