Wal - Mart / Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Alabama / REFUSING TO PAY DOCTORS UNDER CONTRACT AGREEMENT

United States Review updated:
3.75
I WAS IN A BAD CAR WRECK AND THE ACCIDENT WAS NOT MY FAULT. I WAS HIT HEAD ON BY THE ON COMMING CAR. THEY SAID THE HIT WAS COMPARED TO HITTING A TREE AT 110 MILES AND HOUR. i HAVE ALOT OF INJURIES AND MY HEALTH INSURANCE IS REFUSING TO PAY ALOT OF MY BILLS. WAL-MAT BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD OF ALABAMA SAYS IT IS NOT COVERED BY MY HEALTH INSURANCE I HAVE THRU WAL-MART. YES I AM A WAL-MART EMPLOYEE. I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING WITH THEM OVER THIS AND THEY ARE STILL REFUSING TO PAY THESE BILLS. REMEMBER I AM A WAL-MART EMPLOYEE AND I THEY DO NOT PAY WELL AT ALL. ON TOP OF ALL THIS I CAN NOT PAY THESE BILLS MY-CO-PAY IS 20% BUT I AM GETTING BILLS FOR OVER $1,000.00'S OF DOLLARS BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO PAY MY BILLS AND WHEN I GO TO THE DOCTOR I AM FORCED TO PAY OR THEY WILL NOT SEE ME I HAVE TO PUT THIS ON MY CREDIT CARDS AND NOW I OWE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE OF THIS!! I NEED HELP AND I NEED IT FAST!! THEY HAVE ALSO TOLD ME SEVERAL LIES ON WHY THEY DO NOT PAY THE BILLS AND SAYS IT IS NOT COVERED BY THE POLICY AND THERE IS NOTHING IN THE POLICY ON THIS AT ALL WHAT AM I TO DO.

Comments

9th of Feb, 2012
BCBS of AL is not in the business of healing. They are in the business of greed. If that adversely affects your life, that's fine with them, since they will find a reason not to cover just about anything.

If your med is too expensive, they are fine with you doing without it, regardless of the consequences to your health. They also grant you the option of trying out new and exciting meds, enjoying the pleasures of possibly ineffective meds and/or severe side effects.. then.. if you ask nicely, you can jump through numerous hoops, send in all the right forms, then *maybe* some clown 100s of miles away that's never met you, never seen a single test result and never consulted with you will make the determination as to whether you are allowed to have potentially life saving meds. Best of all, we get to pay through the nose of this level of coverage/service.

If BCBS of AL burned down tomorrow, the world would be a better place. They make ### look friendly and helpful.

Blue Cross Blue Shield Association [BCBSA] Logo Blue Cross Blue Shield Association [BCBSA]
Overall Satisfaction Rating