Wageworks / REFUND MONEY

Transportation card which is paid for a month in advance pe tax out of my check cannot be refunded to me because I didnot cancel before 02/11/09 but the web site says you need to orfer by. all I wanted was a replacement for a card that stopped reading. they wanted to charge me $5.00 to replace a faulty product. not lost or damaged it worked when it wanted to work .I cant get back out of pocket money spent due to the faulty product and next months money either they dont have customer service it doesn't care about hard working people ttrying to get to work and that is how businesses loss customers and lay people off because they dont give you your money's worth and they dont need you I will tell everyone at my job about them and anyone else who will listen they are terrible business partners in a bad economy.

Comments

• Co
      11th of Nov, 2010

i was laid off by my employer in 2008. they had $115.00 of my money for commuting expenses. they said they could not refund it to me because it was pre-tax dollars. this went back and forth for months, saying I had to get the money from my employer or find a job that participated in the program. here i am 2010 and wage works has 115.00 of my money. i am so thankful i did not get laid off with an FSA that i would be unable to retrieve as well.