WageWorks / Fail to reimburse for retraining
WageWorks has failed to reimburse me for retraining expenses on 3 occasions. I was laid off from Lenovo in 2007. Part of the package was for them to cover retraining expenses.
1- They said I didn't submit needed documents. Lie - I carefully staple all documents together. They said I didn't submit the claim form. They couldn't have notified me about not getting the claim form without getting my address ON the claim form.
2, 3 - Two other separate submisions, mailed weeks apart, have been ignored. No reimbursement.
I don't understand how WageWorks profits from this unless they get a bulk payment for handling all of the refunds and get to keep the money that isn't paid out.
WageWorks ranks up there with Bernie Madoff and rebate companies.
If part of your layoff package includes retraining expense, be prepared to get screwed.
More WageWorks Complaints & Reviews
- WageWorks - Do not reimburse out of pocket expenses, card fails to work, customer service is useless 
- WageWorks - Unfair Business Practices 
- WageWorks - Bad service 
- WageWorks - Bad customer service 
- WageWorks - Customer service/claims denials 
- WageWorks - eligible expenses not being paid
- WageWorks - fsafeds dependent care
- WageWorks - failure to initiate insurance coverage under cobra
- WageWorks - wageworks commuter benefit debit visa card is not working with uber
- WageWorks - commuter card