WageWorks / Fail to reimburse for retraining

WageWorks has failed to reimburse me for retraining expenses on 3 occasions. I was laid off from Lenovo in 2007. Part of the package was for them to cover retraining expenses.
1- They said I didn't submit needed documents. Lie - I carefully staple all documents together. They said I didn't submit the claim form. They couldn't have notified me about not getting the claim form without getting my address ON the claim form.
2, 3 - Two other separate submisions, mailed weeks apart, have been ignored. No reimbursement.
I don't understand how WageWorks profits from this unless they get a bulk payment for handling all of the refunds and get to keep the money that isn't paid out.
WageWorks ranks up there with Bernie Madoff and rebate companies.
If part of your layoff package includes retraining expense, be prepared to get screwed.

D  9th of Jul, 2009 by
WageWorks adminsters FSA, HSA, HRA's and other consumer directed spending accounts. They have nothing to do with retraining expenses. The IRS does not list these as eligible expenses.
A  22nd of Feb, 2010 by
I agree with you whole heartedly. I have been sreewed over by this company on several occasions and feel that they should be fined and or put out of business for incompetence and down right fraud.

WageWorks Logo WageWorks