Wachovia Dealer Services / harrasment

1 Tacoma, WA, United States Review updated:

I received a call from a Christine at my work number and explained I was unable to receive personal calls at work and she had the attitude of not caring. I told her our payment was made via Money Gram as told to James to do and she kept badgering me that it was not done and I expressed we have a confirmation that it was made. She continued to make me feel like I was a liar. I worked hard through a temp. agency to obtain this job and will get fired if found I am recieving calls that is not buisness related to the job. She continued to call my work number and then turned it to James Wilson to call me as well. She then spoke with my husband and stated they will be coming for my vehicle even after we paid them their money. James Wilson then called my place of employment to find out the location of my work. We have received nothing but harrassment from these people. Also, Christine claims we have not returned their calls. However, I tried to explain my husband has been speaking with their representatives for the past two days and she continued to cut me off and say "Do you want me to help you or not." If I lose my job due to their continued harrassment at work, they will then hear from my lawyer. One phone call from their establishments is sufficient, yet we had James Wilson call ten times in one day almost every hour on the hour. I guess this company feels their management is given the rights to harrass their clients. When I was overseas on a family emergency, I realized I had set up a payment for my truck and realized I couldn't keep the commitment, I phoned and spoke with James Wilson, who proceeded to be very rude with me. I feel this is unprofessional for a manager to react when I was only pushing it a couple of weeks and not totally cancelling the payment. I don't expect to be pardoned but a little compassion when one is at a grieving point is not too much to ask for. When I explained to Christine that we made the Money Gram payment last night, she badgered me with when, what time and how much then when I said James has the confirmation number, I got Do you want my help or not! I need my job and with the economy the way it is, I can't afford to lose it. Your staff had me so rattled, I am unable to do my job effectively. I would like for them to stop harrassing me, my husband and the people who live in my house( whom have nothing to do with this debt). Even after recieving a payment, they still threaten to come get your vehicles.

Extremely Stressed due to your Company,
Rose Dolan

Do

Comments

• Gf
      18th of Mar, 2009

Compassion from bill collectors? LOL ROFL LMAO. Just pay your bills.