Wachovia Dealer Services / Excruciating Collection Dept (Jane)

I wanted to add to my previous post from yesterday (Excruciating Collection Dept Cus. Svs), that I was active duty for number of years at the time I received the car loan from Wachovia.

I fell into a spiraling health condition (severe heart complications, and recent open heart surgery) which caused my early discharge from active duty, and the start of my financial difficulties at this time.

This was not taken into consideration by Jane (she works in the collection department at Wachovia).
She was numb to my circumstances, and did not allow me to make arrangements to pay, but instead, she annotated my account that I was upset and wanted the vehicle repossessed.

I'm in dire need of my vehicle to get back and forth to medical appointments. I wonder if Jane can be held accountable for her substandard customer service, and the untruth she annotated on my account about the repossession?

Comments

20th of Dec, 2008

Jennifer in Collections told me I should become a hooker then I might actually make some money and told me she's sorry to hear I'm still with my fiancee...she doesnt like him after he delt with her when they screwed me over on a deferment.

• Ro
      13th of Mar, 2009

STOP COMPLAINING AND PAY YOUR BILLS!!! Plus, if your fiancee was not listed on your loan, than they would not deal with him. STOP being a leach on society and pay your bills!

• Gf
      18th of Mar, 2009

Read your contract. They can repossess after 1 day late. You expect collectors to be nice? Sorry man, you're in for disappointment. The borrower is truly slave to the lender.

• Ti
      31st of Mar, 2009

Stop buying cars you can barely pay for. That way if something unforseen happens your not at a loss. There plenty of cheap new vehicles that you can buy, but refuse to due to our materialistic needs!