VW Touareg / retail installment agreement
I purchased through a retail installment contract a 2006 VW Touareg which I was told I could purchase at the end of my agreement for 2.48% interest . With my agreement coming to an end in a 7 months I decided to start researching options so I could make an educated decision on keeping or turning my vehicle in. I have now learned that this financial product I was sold does not exist and I am stuck with my vehicle until the end of my retail contract - June 2009.
More VW Touareg Complaints & Reviews
- Volkswagen - damaged goods and no resolution 
- Volkswagen Motors Worldwide Ltd - receiving mails of award money 
- Gunther Vw Coconut Creek - fraud 
- VW SA - complaint of service 
- [Resolved] Vw Mastercars - vwsa allows their franchisee to break the law 
- Volkswagen - I am complaining about bad service at vw maintenance service agent in egypt. egyptian automotive & trading co.
- Volkswagen - polo tsi
- [Resolved] Volkswagen Silver Oaks - I bought my first car
- Volkswagen - baron n1 city
- Volkswagen - paint job, 2009 vw rusting after being garaged