VRL Logistics / Poor services

1 India Review updated:

Hi all,

I am very much disappointed with VRL logistics. they dont deliver the goods on time and they dont have proper coordination among different branches. They even dont know whether the goods arrived or not, if arrived they will wait for the vehicle to full and then only they deliver the goods.
we've booked some household items in hyderabad and told the VRL logistics to deliver them on sunday or saturday (we've given 6 days). they delivered them after 10 days and its on working days. they called us saying that they are coming to deliver the goods on tuesday 11:00 am, i've taken my PM's permission and went to home and waited for 4 hrs at home and finally i returned to the office after calling the VRL logistics(Andheri) many times, they took around 5hrs time to deliver goods from sakinaka branch to malad. i am very much dissatisfied with VRL logistics and advice u to choose a good logistics/packers&movers.

Kr

Comments

31st of Jul, 2008

hi this is usha

i am very much satisfied with VRL logistics. they deliver the goods on time and they have proper coordination among different branches. They even enquire whether the goods arrived or not, if arrived they will deliver the goods.
    why iam saying because whenever i send the goods through VRL they delivered safly and on time.This is a BEST packers & movers company and the prices are low this is a best place in which we can TRUST.

BYEEEEEEEE

• Mo
      16th of Sep, 2008

Hi All,

I am heading Logistics Operations in IT Hardware Sector Company & as a part of business we send lot of IT goods accross the country through courier/cargo services. I almost did transaction with all top named courier services among which I found VRL is one of the Lethargic organisation, no proper co-ordination among their branches, no proper updates, no ontime delivery, wrong commitments, e.t.c...!!!.

I do advice to all corporates companies people who move their high value goods to outlocations, to not to choose VRL to move your consignments (its my sincere advice).

• Ve
      17th of Jun, 2009

Yes ...the service is very very very bad

23rd of Aug, 2009

Hi,
    the company is good, they deliver the goods on time but its employees are not good, they took 200 rs for packing of 1 parcel and when you go to their office to collect your parcel, there also they charge money .
    I think company should look in to this matter .

• Re
      1st of Sep, 2009

Hi all,

I also experience a very poor performance from VRL Logistics today. The employees in the jayanagar branch are very rude and do not have manners. I am a lady and had to face lot of trouble to just send my packed household goods to my destination. they talk to you as though they are doing some free service to us. the manager shivkumar was so rude and ill mannered. I just to any single lady transporting her goods not to use VRL Logistics at all.

• Gi
      19th of Oct, 2009

Not only that, let me explain you how this organisation VRL functions. 1. This Organistaion tried to bring up IPO, which failed, becuase if any body goes through the IPO offering and back up of investiment in PDF which can be down loaded from their web site is unipolar and beat arround only Gadge/Karnatak/Blr. Why should any body invest in an organisation where, its buys land for courier purpose, where as the Employee Turn over his very High. niether its a very shophisticated courier company like Blue Dart or DHL. Nor they have the Q

2. Do any body say if, the empolyee turn over is very high, what would be the consistency level. Either people run way or asked to run way.

3. is there in any wiseness to invest in such an organsiation, where the warehosue space is promoted on their website ?

4. I have a doubt wether thy are dpositing PF of the perosn at the PF office who leave this organsation in a month or two.

5. Employee's Salary are kept on hold for due to non receipt of freight payment from the customer. What will happen to More of the Employee who ultimately has to reneder a Quality Servcie to the customer. there are even employees who were not paid salary because the customer did not pay freight due to material damage or misrouting

2. the whole organisation is managed by tow perons, One is the Father and the Other is the Son and there are few handtools.

God Bless them who use the services of this organisation

Girish.. pune

• Dh
      25th of Mar, 2010

Hi,

2nd of Jun, 2010

Hi, I am Mahadeva-9945281047

very bad experience with VRL, enquired with other transporters for transporting a barrel of transformer oil from bangalore to Mangalore, they informed that they may get delay by one day, due to urgency I thought VRL may deliver within SAID TIME, enquired and SENT IT throgh VRL. but when I came to know that even the committed date also they had not loaded the barrel to transport vehicle. and my person was waiting in Mangalore for 3 days.
    consignment No. 301731893 dt. 01.06.10 May be this will be my last transaction with VRL

• Pa
      30th of May, 2011

hai
    this is maruthi gupta brothers
    from vizianagaram
    we r using vrl since last 10 years but last 1 year on wards vrl service is very very poor and took very much time to deleveried the goods . but when I came to know that even the committed date also they had not loaded the barrel to transport vehicle. and my person was waiting in bangalore for 10 days.

• Am
      1st of Jun, 2011

VRL is no more VRL. Once upon a time VRL was known for excellent service but today if anyone has to travel by VRL think think n think before booking. I had bad experience during my last travel.
    1.The bus was late by 30 minutes - boarding point Anand Rao circle -bangalore
    2.The bus was in Rajajinagar - Bangalore untill midnight
    3. The A/C Sleeper bus had A/C leakage
    4. Delayed by 3 hours to reach the destination
    5. The Driver and the helper had no knowledge about the city and drop points.
    so think think think before you book at VRL. I really liked VRL but today if i have to advise or suggest someone i frankly say a big no to VRL for the present service.

6th of Jun, 2011

Worst VRL Courier service I have ever seen in my life. I couried from Hubli to Pune on 3/Jun/2001(Docket Reference:501157202), even after 4 days I am calling them, they have no clue what has happened, why it did not deliver. I am frustated that it could have been even sent through ordinary post, with little delay and with more care I would have received. Every time I call them they say we have ordered for delivary, we will call you tommorrow, same dialogue they repeat.

First of all their area of interest itslef is not courier, I donot understand why the hell they started that business without proper orgranized service, Worst ever part is

>>>No online tracking(Online also like there employees only no idea)
    >>>No Customer Support
    >>>If you want to catch actual ### who is responsible, you need call up there varur office, corporate office, cargo office and all VRL ### business units office then only you will end up in reaching original ###, finally he just says I have no idea will call you tommorrow.

My humble request please do not go for this VRL Courier service yet they do not have proper network in their own hand.

Sadashiv Madiwalar

• Sp
      21st of Jul, 2011

Hi all,

we've booked very important maintenance items in bangalore peeya branch LR NO. 311323232 dt. 15.07.2011 to hyderabad nacharm and the material was reaches on 18.07.2011 to hydrabad TPT. Till today the material is laying in same TPT. Somany times hapend like this in your hydrabad TPT. It shows all VRL groups sported this type of sevice.
    Take the action for this type of services. Your hydrabad TPT managers are lazy and irresponsible cherector persons.

• Na
      24th of Aug, 2011
    VRL Logistics - very late delivery
    vrl logistics
    India

HII ALL:
    I HAVE BOOKED MY GOODS IN VRL FROM DELHI TO GOA .THEY PROMISED TO DELIVER IN 6 WORKING DAYS.THEY TOOK 18 WORKING DAYS TO DELIVER IT THAT ALSO IN A BAD CONDITION..
    I ADVISED YOU TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER TRANSPORT SERVICE PROVIDER..

THANK YOU...

• Jr
      27th of Aug, 2011

Way bill No.252965082/13/08/2011 at Chandigarh. On enquiry on 25/08/2011 at Salem 2214600 has told that only 9 articleshas been received. So far the items not fully received at Salem. It is medicine, It is required urgently. Kindly do the needful please.
    My Phone No. 0427-224133, Cell. No.94427-3387

• Kg
      22nd of Sep, 2011

Yes.. VRL is not a good transport. They change our product or material shape & size. The material damage is usual. We cant get our original products. very worst transport.

• Pp
      18th of Oct, 2011

Their staff is most rude and corrupt .
    The best part is in many of the parcel receiving offices they flatly refuse, saying that service to a area, like khadawasla does not exist, , I am regularly sending goods to their godown at Nanded Phata, but every time the goods receiving person says that there is no such godown, or depot .
    The branch code is TUSGR but the clerk at Airoli is not aware of the depot .
    I think that they want to take salary without working .

• Kr
      21st of Oct, 2011

my meterial loding from kollam on 10/10/2011. that time my seasons time.but today 21/10/2011 didnot despatch my meterial. LR NO-253051881 AND 253051880

5th of Jun, 2012

My dad sent courier with important docs on Sunday from Bijapur to Bangalore.I expected it to be delivered by Monday end of the day.
    I called courier service in Bangalore.The person said, coiurier is received on tuesday by them at bangalore and will be delivered by end of the day.He gave me a contact number of the delivery person.I called him and he says " I am not the regular guy, i have your courier but will be delivered by regular guy to your area tomorrow". I said it is urgent..then he said he will come to my place by 5pm.He dint come and i called him up again. he said he will come in 5 mins.. i waited till 6:15 and then went to lab due to some work at office. I saw his missed calls at 6:25. The missed calls were of time 6:19 pm. How do i know if he gives missed calls.. if he makes complete calls i will hear the ring properly...when i called back he said, i gave missed call u dint call me back and dint collect, so i went back... i asked why he went back in 5 mins. he could wait for 5 mins and call or atleast give the courier to courier desk..he said, he had some other urgent work and he cannot come inside office and give to courier desk.. he had come form long distance !!.. it is wednesday today and i called him again.. he gived some other delivery guys number and he is not picking phone... ..VRL courier service is worst and DONT go for it... earlier also i had experience of saying like, place is far, can u collect !!.. etc.. if place is far, they should not collect it at the first...

• Mu
      2nd of Nov, 2012

i am not happy with your service.when i was traveling in bus the departure time which was given to me was 8:50 pm but the bus came late at night 12:15am.i was not traveling alone i had a baby of 5 years old.we had to struggle a lot.and when the bus came we were happy.but it was to late.i had booked sleeping seats and the bus which we got at 12pm was sitting seats.the seats of that bus stings.
    PASSENGER(S) NAME : MS MUMTAZ F (FEMALE)
    ORIGIN : BANGALURU DESTINATION : BHATKAL JOURNEY DATE & TIME : Thu 25/10/2012 8:20:00 PM
    BOARDING DETAILS : KENGERI UPANAGAR (PIC UP

• 0 Votes

I am Manivannan, i2i Home Decors, . I am highly disappointed with VRL Logistics. Very Poor Services like No Response from Branch Office [Chennai], Very Late Delivery & Unable to locate our Pockets. Such an useless services by VRL. Dont use this VRL if u need it on immediate basis. - Manivannan