VPost / inaccurrate reflection of total cost, poor product knowledge and service attitude of staff

1 10 Eunos Road 8 Singapore Post Centre Singapore 408600Singapore, Singapore Review updated:

Folks, Vpost is the absolute worst parcel forwarding service EVER and I have used a few such service in my more than 5 years of purchasing stuff from the USA. Despite repeated email and phone discussion with Vpost staff, they were not able nor willing to help or answer my questions, point-by-point, except to cut-and-paste some standard statements that do not answer the stated issues. Let me just sum up into 2 issue to cut the long story short: 1) WRONG reflection of total shipping cost and yet expected the customer to proceed to check out to make payment. The staff simply asked me to trust the system when I pointed out that : SGD 26.14 + SGD49.14 – SGD 13.40 (Bundling Discount) = SGD 61.88 and NOT SGD75.28!!! By then, you were being held ransom as your packages had already been shipped to vpost's virtual address !!! Can you afford not to proceed ? 2) There was NO bundling service at vpost's virtual address. vpost simply pasted the vpost sticker on top of my Amazon boxes and shipped them as they are!! It's CHEAPER to use Amazon's shipping service DIRECT! Please refer to my attached JPG for visual evidence of vpost's lousy sub standard 3rd class forwarding disservice. Word of caution: You will regret for using vpost. I have. Google and do your online research, you can definitely find a better forwarding service than vpost, ANYTIME!

VPost

Zi
Jan 7, 2016

Comments

• Be
      7th of Sep, 2017

agree! they have no product knowledge.
    first, its expensive.
    second, items already arrive at their warehouse but they took days to send the email
    third, way too many restricted goods that arent even dangerous. now i have items that they consider dangerous which it isn't so and i think the money spent on it will go to waste and it upset me.

vpost sucks!!! dont use their service! make their profit go down then they will start to improve themselves!!

• Si
      7th of Sep, 2017

@bellei Hi, bellei. We are sorry to hear that. Please reach out to us via our Social Media accounts, FB/Twitter and PM/DM us more details of your feedback for us to better understand your concerns. Thank you.