Vons / false advertising
My Sister and I saw Von's full page ad in the Union Tribune on Friday, Sept. 26th. Vons advertised products for our Jewish New Year on sale in their stores. Included were kosher turkeys, blintzes, yortzeit candles, noodles, challah, etc.
We drove to 3 different Vons Markets on Sat., 9/27, in search of these foods. The stores are in 3 different areas of San Diego. In all 3 stores, not only were there none of these advertised products, but the store managers looked at us as though we were crazy ! Nobody seemed to know a thing about this ad.
Vons falsely advertised, their personnel treated us with no dignity, and we both feel that this borders on prejudice as well as lack of backing up the ad they published.
We would like an apology as well as an explanation for this . We feel that perhaps Vons is not the market we should be shopping in.
More Vons Complaints & Reviews
- Vons - poor customer service 
- Vons / Pavilions - poor goods, lousiest customer service 
- Vons - they ripped me off
- Vons - bad business practices 
- Vons - customer service
- Vons - product pricing
- Vons - pharmacy
- Vons - grocery checkout line
- Vons - raincheck on yuban coffee $4.99
- Vons - confused about "free w/coupon"