Vonage Phone Service / Don't get scamed by Vonage!
The device does not work, and customer serv. is horrible. Today Acct Management told me that they will not refund my money because I refused the 2nd shipment and they did not receive it at the return address that is authorized by email. According to UPS the device was delivered back to the original shipping address (1000 Windham Pkwy Ste 129 Bollingbrook, IL), and signed for by someone named Bullock. Everyone I spoke to at Vonage does not make sense. They told me to refuse the device, then they told me that because the device that I didn't received wasn't returned to 1100 Towbin Ave Lakewood, NJ 08701 that they will not refund my amount of $94.48 of unauthorized charges by Vonage to my credit card. Don't get scammed by Vonage. They say you will get a refund but do not refund instead charge you more without being authorized.
More Vonage Phone Service Complaints & Reviews
- Vonage - Scam and fraud! 
- Vonage Home Service - Terrible customer service 
- Vonage World Calling Plan - Unlimited International = 3000 minutes 
- Vonage Phone Service - telephone service 
- Vonage - Fraud 
- Vonage Holdings Corporation - international calling
- Vonage Holdings Corporation - fraud
- Vonage - world plan and cancellation process
- Vonage - rebate never came even 18 months later still trying 
- Vonage - deceitful customer service