Vonage / Scam and fraud!
I really just wanted to let everyone know what kind of business Vonage is and how horrible their costumer service really is. I would greatly appreciate it if everyone would pass this on so everyone will know. I do not have Vonage, nor have I had Vonage since January. On May 6th I got a charge on my debit card from Vonage for $30.73. When I called Vonage the first person told me they could not help me, the second person refused to help me and when I asked to speak to a manager the man told me 'if you can't talk to me then your not going to talk to anyone'.
I called back and I spoke to a woman who said she did not see any charges on my account and transferred me to another woman. This woman also told me that she did not see any charges coming out of my account for the month of May. She then proceeded to ask me for my debit card number and told me that was the only way they could find out what the charge was. I refused to give her my debit card information and she said that she could not help me, so I asked to speak to a manager. She told me that there were no managers on the floor right now and she did not know when they would be available then she again asked me for my debit card information.
I hung up and called my bank and told them the situation and was told to file a fraudulent charge report, which I did. I also had to cancel my debit card so it would not happen again.
More Vonage Complaints & Reviews
- Vonage Home Service - Terrible customer service 
- Vonage World Calling Plan - Unlimited International = 3000 minutes 
- Vonage Phone Service - telephone service 
- Vonage - Fraud 
- Vonage - SCAM 
- Vonage - world plan and cancellation process
- Vonage - rebate never came even 18 months later still trying 
- Vonage - deceitful customer service
- Vonage - poor customer service and refund policy
- Vonage - cancelling service.