Volkswagen / birds and bees commercial

United States Review updated:

As a father with young children, I find your commercial tasteless and dispicable. I was watching an NBA game with my twelve year old son and it hurt and frustrated me that there are actually people who could care less about the moral fiber of our families and country in the manner that Volkswagen has exhibited I don't understand how your company and its employees could look your families, friends, or coworkers in the face each day knowing that you've endorsed such immoral behavior u

Or
Apr 22, 2017

Comments

Apr 23, 2017

I totally agree with Orlando04...it's annoying and disappointing every time the commercial comes on and I end up changing the channel.

Apr 23, 2017

I agree completely. As a father of four girls I find this completely inappropriate for it to come on TV when I'm watching with my family. Completely tasteless that you have to resort to such cheap attention to sell cars. How can I watch television with my daughters and not feel completely awkward when this trash comes on? I don't find any humor in this at all. Am I supposed to laugh when this comes on them explain to my youngest the meaning behind this? As parents we teach our children to respect themselves and their bodies. Never to seek cheap attention by acting trashy. You trying to pretend to act as a family oriented car maker do go home and explain this to your daughters and the meaning? Garbage.

• Ml
      Apr 25, 2017

Please pull this commercial. The implications are more than highly suggestive. I have two tweens that understand what is taking place in the cars. It's inappropriate and unconfortable and sending the wrong message. I don't care if the people in the commercial are married, sex is a sacred act andnot to be on display no matter how "subtle" the people at VW think they are being (which they are not being subtle at all!)

• Ir
      Apr 25, 2017

Tasteless commercial!

• Tj
      May 27, 2017

If any of your children have access to the internet, they've seen worse.

Prudes.