Volaris / airline flight
Volaris and all its personnel are people on a self-aggrandazing guest to feel power over customers in need of their service. They charge or deny services or assistance to others malevolently. This company's personnel are uneducated arrogant and rude. They have no regards to people emergencies and do not want to yield to customers' needs and from personal experience, neither TSA supervisors nor Custom agents can make them change their ways. The US really needs to create the bureau that over looks and regulate the horrible service international airlines offer US citizens. Beware to get on this airline aircraft over seas because you will be at their mercy for any charge or change to your itenerary. Also, regardless of embassy or consulate regulations, if they want to refuse you from boarding they simply can, as they most rudely said to me "we are not a US airline, we are a private Mexican company and we make our own policies." Also, Southwest is somewhat affiliated or owned perhaps by the same person, which makes sense why Southwest is also declining in service as stated recently on the news, denying a lady from boarding due to her cleavage size. Stay away from Volaris and maybe even Southwest.
More Volaris Complaints & Reviews
- Volaris Airlines - horrible service 
- Volaris - fraudulent charges! 
- Volaris - changing passenger flights without authorization
- Volaris Mexico - Lost luggage, poor customer service.. Stay off this airline!! The worst!
- Volaris Airlines - small carry on size restriction is ridiculous! 
- Volaris - delayed flight keeping us hostage
- Volaris - flight
- Volaris - customer service and terrible airline 
- Volaris - not wanting to give back credit/refund 
- Volaris - online booking