Voipwise / Rip off!

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

VoipWise is ripoff. They say it is free after some time they charge Eur 0.01 a minute to these free countries. Why they say after paying credit you have 120 days. Now they tell me to pay more even after it should be free for 120 day. Total rip off!

Ja

Comments

• St
      26th of Mar, 2008

Same here. And they did not reply to any of my emails. I will be taking action with Paypal. Recomend that others do the same to send them the right signal. Yes I did want it FREE and if it is not then they are simply LIARS.

• Vi
      21st of Apr, 2008

I bought voipwise for 10 euros, but when i tried to call i could not. Same is the case with my many other friends. We have balance in our acounts but we cannot make calls. Few days ago i myself bought it for 10 euros but it was corrupted. It seems that Betamax is trying to collect money through illegal ways. That is not fair at all. There must me some check and balance on it. I can even give many proofs for this.

My friend bought it for 25 euros and after few days, even his balance is 17 euros he can not make calls.

24th of Apr, 2008

VOIPWISE ARE CHEATS..

I had 10 Euro credit and used just about 1 Euro and when I logged in again next time it's down to ZERO!!!

I tried contacting their customer services and they don't even have a number. The web page is just looping back and forth to the same place...

They surely do look like frauds ripping people of thier money...I'm gonna check with my bank if they can do anything!!!

• Ri
      28th of Apr, 2008

I fully agree. I have upgraded my account with 10 Euros and all free landline calls are charged. I have spammed any of the feedback addresses but they have not responded to any complaint. These guys should be arrested for theft !

Richard.

• Ka
      4th of May, 2008

i want voipwise credit cards then i pay you money.answer me soon plz

• Ha
      3rd of Aug, 2008

have recharged 50 euro to my intervoip account through western union last week. in you website i can't find any option to become a Reseller...
    one of my e-mail ids: haristharayil@gmail.com

• Ta
      3rd of Nov, 2008

they are a rip off.
    charged my voip wise account and i am getting charged for every call allthought is free call at my free days at free destinations.
    no reply to my emails from the company.
    beaware prospective users of voip wise its a fraud.