Vodafone Prepaid / activation of caller tunes

1 India Review updated:

In the last four months, i use to received the promotional calls from the vodafone. 3 months back, i received the promotional call fromvodafone. The moment i picked up the call, the call got disconnected, it was a computerized call. i just heard thank you for calling the vodafone. within 5 minutes i received a message stating that your request of activating caller tunes has been registered and after 5 minutes, again i received a message in which it was written that the caller tune has been activated and my balance was deducted. Again 1 month back, i received a call and i picked up the call and came to know that it was a promotional call from the vodafone. within 5 minutes, vchat got activated which i came to know by receiving the message from vodafone and again the amount got deducted. I not even know, what is the use of the vchat, why should i will request to activate. This company is big cheater and fraud and that is the way this company earns money. I am just fed up from these promotional calls. I also don't know how to deactivate the vchat.

Comments

• Ab
      9th of Jun, 2011

Hi,

Vodafone is a fraud n doesnt value for long time relationships with customers.
    I have been facing a hell lot of issues in the recent past with vodafone billing and customer service.
    My phone number is 9674866584. Am a prepaid user and balance keeps getting deducted for no reason.
    I called up the customer care N number of times to get my Vodafone mobile connect and GPRS deactivated.
    Everytime i call up the customer service they give a request number and asks me to wait for 24 hours to get the service deactivated.
    But they are cheaters. Vodafone mobile connect gets never deactivated on my phone which i am informed through another customer service representative.

The last request i raised was # 1055881358

And the most ridiculous part is that today i got to know they cannot see any request for deactivation of Vodafone mobile connect raised from my end.
    I have constantly called up them up to report that my balance is getting deducted even when am not making any outbound calls.
    I dont know how they never understood to disconnect the internet services which i never requested for. As per Vodafone cust care the internet service gets automatically
    turned on everytime i restart my phone. Does that mean that every time i switch off my phone and switch it on i
    have to call up the customer service to get
    all the unwanted service deactivated ??
    This is simply disgusting and unacceptable. I have been using vodafone connection for the past 6 years now.
    But if this is the kind of service they provide, Then i guess i have to term them fraud and switch over to a better mobile connection