Vodafone / fraudulent behavior and disinformation!

1 Netherlands Review updated:

Here is my story. In February 2008, I decided to get a new phone which would better fit my business and personal needs. It is a Blackberry Curve 8310. At that moment, my mobile provider did not have the phone. I decided to switch to Vodafone since they had the phone and it was important for me to have it. In the meantime, while I signed over the phone a contract with Vodafone, T-mobile started selling the phone as well. It was in my interest to switch back to T-mobile now since the phone and the service was offered at a better rate. Acting timely, I called Vodafone within a week after I received the new Blackberry and informed them about my cancellation decision. Separately, I sent them the phone back and all the documentation they required to cancel the contract. My cancellation hassle started on March 9. I called them infinitely many times and still by today, May 16 (yest after more than 2 months) Vodafone does not want to release my number. I have been given infinitively many reasons and promises that this will be dealt with as soon as possible but by this moment, it has not happened.

Vi

Comments

12th of Feb, 2009

To
    The Manager,
    Vodafone Grivance Cell.

With the responce to our email dated 21.11.2008 to vodafone Corp Care relation officer in India you have visited to our office one Mr. Abhishak Chatterjee and Mr. Ananda Sanyal for some quarys regarding our change of tarief & best services in our CUG 8765 but they are good for nothing.
    They faild their commitment and today Mr. Ananda Sanyal serve rong information regarding change of tarief & other services.
    We therefore, request you if you have nothing to do for your cusomer services why you have committed.
    If you are unable to solve our problem we will surrender all the connection in due cource.
    Thanking you,
    yours faith fully,
    S.N.ROY.
    LEGAL & COMMERCIAL OFFICER
    MODULAR CONSULTANTS PVT LTD.