Vodafone / fraudulent behavior and disinformation!
Here is my story. In February 2008, I decided to get a new phone which would better fit my business and personal needs. It is a Blackberry Curve 8310. At that moment, my mobile provider did not have the phone. I decided to switch to Vodafone since they had the phone and it was important for me to have it. In the meantime, while I signed over the phone a contract with Vodafone, T-mobile started selling the phone as well. It was in my interest to switch back to T-mobile now since the phone and the service was offered at a better rate. Acting timely, I called Vodafone within a week after I received the new Blackberry and informed them about my cancellation decision. Separately, I sent them the phone back and all the documentation they required to cancel the contract. My cancellation hassle started on March 9. I called them infinitely many times and still by today, May 16 (yest after more than 2 months) Vodafone does not want to release my number. I have been given infinitively many reasons and promises that this will be dealt with as soon as possible but by this moment, it has not happened.
More Vodafone Complaints & Reviews
- Vodafone - isd not activated/deactivation of connection any time 
- [Resolved] Vodafone - wrong commitment & worst customer care 
- Vodafone - network problem 
- Vodafone Spain - awful customer service 
- Vodafone / Mobile Bill Payment - poor service! 
- Vodafone - vodafone cheated
- Vodafone - adsl vodafone. /customer service vodafone
- Vodafone - no network
- Vodafone - my invoice vodafone egypt
- Vodafone - vodafone egypt