Vodafone / wrong actication and charges billed

1 India Review updated:

Hello,

You all don’t even deserve a Hello….but I’m saying it out of courtesy.

Your catch line says HAPPY TO HELP. But let me tell you what, helping a customer is the last thing that Vodafone agents will ever do they don’t even talk properly to the customers.

Vodafone agents are the rudest I have come across in a long time with my association with most of the cellular providers. The case is for today when I called in your customer care number for help regarding the GPRS services.

First of all before activating the service I was clearly informed that there will be two plans one is for 49/mth and other one with no rental and I opted for the no rental plan, the services got activated in the evening and as I called in for certain queries I was informed that I have been billed for GPRS, which shudnt have been the case on the other hand the agent zoheb or shoaib it wasn’t very clear what his name was but he was rude upto the core, when I told him I wanted to speak to a supervisor he told me “we don’t have one right now” if that is the case that you all don’t have an supervisor in the night then whom do the agents refer to if they have any queries or a problem they wouldn’t be able to handle on a call.

Vodafone is offering the most pathetic service and the most unprofessional and untrained agents ever, Vodafone can feel free to contact me if they want some help regarding training their agents on telephone etiquettes and to learn as in how to do proper customer service.

I have two post paid numbers with Vodafone and when I said it to the agent that would like to cancel the numbers he says yes you can surely do that and please call up in the morning to that.

I am forwarding an copy of this to all the people I know including the ones in Vodafone like Mr.Rajneesh Singh, Mrs.kamal bajwa and others.

I will make it a point that at least my circle gets rid of Vodafone.

Thanks and Regards

Sahil Shaikh
(Sr. VnA & Process Trainer)

Ext : 474

Mirchandani Business Park,
Off Andheri-Kurla Road,
Saki Naka, Mumbai - 400 072
Tel : +[protected].

Comments

• Su
      14th of Mar, 2009

i am user of prepaid connection of vodafone but very poor service no solution for complain when i get recharged my mobile my blance deducted itself. i dont, wnt to use this service my mobile no is 9991217127