Viva Terra Internationalcustomer service

I tried to place an order on line. The web site would not go beyond the shipping address. It kept asking me to check the address (which was correct). I hit continue and nothing happened. It just kept asking me to check the address. I called the 1-800 number as was told they would talk to IT, to try again in 30 minutes. I waited well over an hour and tried again. I was able to process one of my orders. I placed my second order and got, please try again, your credit card was declined. so I checked my CC # and his submit again. Again it stated it was declined. So I tried on last time thinking I was fat fingering the number wrong. Again it was declined. I called my credit card company and they stated no...in fact that I had six charges...I need to call the merchant. I call back and this time I am told that I needed to call back in 30 minutes as their order system had not updated and she could do nothing to help me. I asked why she couldn't call me back and was told they were too busy. Think this may be my last order with Viva Terra. Still have the problem. Am waiting my 30 minutes so I can resolve this issue and be done with them.

Ly
Nov 27, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 27, 2017

Most call centers do not have the time or staff availability to call customers back. So many customers request call backs that they would never be able to accept incoming calls.