Vitatrade Grouprefund not refunded

I responded to a "free gift promo - just pay the postage" offer from Vitatrade, for a face cream. As the promoter used the Qantas logo I felt it was probably a genuine offer.
The product arrived about 10 days later.

Day 15 saw a charge to my bank account for USD138.86 There was no information as to the biller and my bank said it would take overnight for the biller information to propagate.
Checking, the next day, and I saw it was a charge from Vitatrade.
I skyped the US number for Vitatrade and was advised that the product is autocharged after 14 days. I complained and the refund was agreed and account cancelled.

I have never received the product that was autocharged.

Nov 6 2018 email advise of an authorised refund of USD138.86
The email further advise a wait of 7 to 10 working days for funds to lodge.

The product was Dermavix Anti Aging - delivery was stopped at source.

The account created at the time was [protected]. This account was cancelled at the time of the refund being authorised.

I have phoned the organisation, firstly using Skype, then 2 further calls using the Perth Australia number listed in the original refund advice email..
Perth
+61-[protected]

Every call ends with "wait another 7 to 10 days". The last call also stated that the matter would be escalated.

I have since emailed them 3 times with no response.

• Updated by kenspong, Dec 15, 2018

OK, I goofed.
    Vitatrade did not refund in 7 - 10 business days, they refunded same day, and I missed it. Apologies to Vitatrade.
    This should not be seen as an endorsement of the product, just their refund willingness and speediness.

Ke