[Resolved] Vitalchek / failed to provide documents, no refund
VitalChek has stolen our money 2 times in 2 different occasions. We ordered all of our family birth certificates so we could take a trip to Canada and needed these for documentation. 3 arrived find, my daughter's did not. We had to leave the kids at home because of this.
Now, November 3rd, 2010, I reordered it, having forgot about the prior situation and made the fatal decision to use this company again. It is now Dec. 10, 2010 and my document has not arrived. I have made 7 phone calls now only to be told that "I" needed to call the agency to find out where it is. I have been hung up on 2 times now and only now have contacted the supervisor.
They claim they have done nothing wrong and will not refund unless it can be proven that my claim is correct... They are processing through Arlington Vital Records Bureau (refused to provide the number, had to search the internet for this) but my daughter was born in Collin Co Texas. Arlington has nothing to do with this.
Supervisor put me on hold to contact Arlington while making me hold on a cell phone.
AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS! Contact your county directly... save time, money, and THIS SCAM!!!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
VitalChek Network Customer Care's Response, Dec 14, 2010
Dear VitalChek Customer,
Please contact me at 1-800-669-8313 Ext: 6879 and I would be glad to speak with you about your outstanding order(s).
More Vitalchek Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] VitalCheck - paid but got no certificate 
- [Resolved] Vitalchek - poor service! 
- [Resolved] Vitalchek - paid, but received no certificate 
- Vitalchek - scam 
- Vitalcheck.com - incorrect certificate order 
- Vitalchek - not receiving the right document. 
- VitalChek Network - misled me into placing an order they couldn't fill, won't reimburse
- VitalChek Network - attempts to buy birth cert
- VitalChek Network - death cert
- VitalChek Network - not receiving birth certificate