[Resolved] Vitalchek / poor service!
On June 8, 2007 I placed an order for an expedited certified copy of a Birth Certificate for travel purposes. My credit card was billed on on June 14, 2007. The certificate service was advertised as being delivered in 7 days - 2 weeks. It has been 30 days. Although I was issued an order confirmation number and directed to track the process of my order I have not been able to do so online. The New Jersey status page link has been unavailable and so has VitalChek's site. I contacted VitalChek via email and was told that my order was processed and I should receive email confirmation soon with a Fedex Tracking number. I have had no such contact and that was 15 days ago. This company now has my money as well as vital statistic information and a copy of my driver's license. At this point I do not believe that they are providing the service they advertise.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
VitalChek Network Customer Care's Response, Nov 18, 2011
Please contact me directly at 800-669-8313 Ext: 86879 for assistance with your outstanding order.
VitalChek Network, Inc.
More Vitalchek Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] VitalCheck - paid but got no certificate 
- Vitalchek - scam 
- [Resolved] Vitalchek - paid, but received no certificate 
- Vitalcheck.com - incorrect certificate order 
- [Resolved] Vitalchek - fraud 
- VitalChek Network - Not receiving birth certificate
- VitalChek Network - marriage certificate
- Vitalchek - birth certificate shipping
- Vitalchek - birth certificate
- VitalCheck - birth certificate order scam