Vital records

Posted:

Scam to defraud the public

3.35
JTS and Associates / Easybirthcertificate.com
Flagstaff, Arizona
easybirthcertificates.com
This site offers birth certificates, death certificates, and decrees of divorce for $19.99, and deliver NOTHING.

This is a scam, their phone number is bogus, and they do business through PayPal.

If you have been ripped off by this company then please contact PayPal and let them know. My dispute is pending, but if there are enough complaints, we can make them stop going through PayPal to disguise themselves.

If you get lost in the PayPal phone menu, enter zeros to get to a representative.

PayPal customer service: 402-935-7733
Complaint comments Comments (4)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Comments

D  15th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
You have the WRONG company. Vital Records is a legitimate company...HOWEVER the first website you went to was most likely JTS and Associates who are the real scammers!!!
N  15th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
identichek was unable to provide me wih any information about myself and wether i had been married previously. they weren't even able to tell me i own property which i know i do and the information on that is readily available. they attempted to make me pay themembership fees to several other busineeses they are associated with when i clearly expessed i was not interested.honestly take the time to do the research yourself if you need something done. going through any company is bad news.
A  2nd of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
I sent off for my certificate in March, and two days later it showed me that my request had been processed and sent in the same day. I was excited bc it states it could take up to 14 business days and 10 business days to ship. so I waited every day I would go to the mail and get NO CERTIFICATE!!! So I call their customer service and they tell me they don't see that it's been processed yet even though the site shows it has. I had received emails showing me it had and everything seemed legitimate. So I was not happy but I waited and checked the mail every day and STILL NO CERTIFICATE. So I call again and a man answered and says it shows it was mailed so if you didn't get it then contact the Post Office but we won't refund you so if you want it you will have to purchase it again, anything else I can help you with ? I said we get our mail from everyone else and from ppl we've made transactions with a couple of weeks after you...Customer Service Agent: Anything else I can help you with? ----------------------------So now it's sinking in SCAM...I told him you haven't helped me in fact all you have said is you can't help me and then try to get me off the phone...Customer Care Agent: Have a nice weekend ...CLICK-------------------------
N  20th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
This company charges $69.00 for a copy of a birth certificate. The $69.00 is for a "packet". When the "packet" is received there is a form from Health and Human Resources with all your information stating you can mail this form with an additional $12.00 to get your certificate? So really the only thing they do is type up a form for you to send to the State records office and I assume the $12.00 is payable to the State for that certificate. Is this legal? I could have done this myself but was under the impression they would send me the certificate. This is false marketing and a scam and I intend to report this to the FCC immediately. No one should be able to trick you like this for that amount of money and provide you with nothing. Hope these people get what is coming to them.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree