Having problems with Vital Records?

Vital Records reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 12, 2009. The latest review Birth certificate was posted on Jan 2, 2021. The latest complaint Scam to defraud the public was resolved on Jun 12, 2009. Vital Records has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 3 reviews. Vital Records has resolved 1 complaints.

Vital Records Customer Service Contacts

P.O. Box 688
Flagtown, New Jersey

Vital Records Complaints & Reviews

Vital RecordsBirth certificate

My name is Christopher Roland Madden ands I ordered a birth certificate online and never received it but it was taken out of my step sons bank account. I would like the birth certificate mailed to me immediately please.
Christopher Roland Madden I was born in anderson sc my dob is 5/14/1968 my mothers name is Mary Lucille Madden her maiden name is Roland. My father's name is Rahanld Ellis Madden.
My address is 361 gr. Tucker rd.30814

Vital Recordsmisleading as to services provided

I paid $47.00 to have this company obtain a copy of my birth certificate from the
    State of New Jersey. AFTER I gave them my credit card information I was advised:
    "Their employees will check my information and send me a form to submit to the
    NJ Bureau of Vital Statistics" to obtain a copy of my birth certificate.

So, I paid $47. for a form?

This is fraud and since others have complained online why isn't something being done about it?

Vital Records — Scam to defraud the public

This site offers birth certificates, death certificates, and decrees of divorce for $19.99, and deliver...