Vital Chek / credits owed to me
I ordered a birth and a death certificate from VitalChek - one in late July, one in mid August. I was called by representatives of both municipalities who told me the records were unavailable and that I would be credited. I have never seen a credit for either one - yet my credit card was charged immediately after I placed the orders. I've tried to contact Vital Chek via e-mail (their only method of customer support) and have never heard a response.
I tried calling the two municipalities vital records departments and they inform me that I must speak with Vital Chek to get those credits - but HOW do I speak to someone at Vital Chek? They don't offer that option on their website. Their operation needs to be investigated - seems like something isn't right about the way they do business.
More Vital Chek Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] VitalCheck - paid but got no certificate 
- [Resolved] Vitalchek - poor service! 
- [Resolved] Vitalchek - paid, but received no certificate 
- Vitalchek - scam 
- Vitalcheck.com - incorrect certificate order 
- Vitalchek - not receiving the right document. 
- VitalChek Network - misled me into placing an order they couldn't fill, won't reimburse
- VitalChek Network - attempts to buy birth cert
- VitalChek Network - death cert
- VitalChek Network - not receiving birth certificate