Vistaprintunauthorized billing

Beware of extra $14.95 a month charges for life until canceled. Don't think you are just buying cards, shirts, letterhead, etc because when you agree to the terms and conditions you will be enrolled to a 'passport of fun' and or rewards program costing $14.95 per month. Read all of the terms and conditions because one would thing you are agreeing to terms and conditions for the printed materials ordered. Vistaprint will continue to charge your credit card for life until you cancel this nonsensical service. No idea what I had for $14.95 a month or $74.75 because they did not even give me a password, user name or website to log onto. Absolute scam and unfair way of making extra money after the sale. They billed two different credit cards I had for several months.

Comments

Dec 22, 2008
    Vistaprint - Double billing
    VistaPrint
    vistaprint.com

On 10/31/08, I ordered free business cards. The shipping & processing fee was $9.86 which I charged to my Sears Mastercard. It was on my statement of 11/10/08. When I got my Mastercard statement of 12/09/08, I was billed another charge of $14.95. I have not placed another order and do not owe this.

Name on Mastercard: Rodger K. Williams
    Account No.: [protected]

Anna Williams (Mrs. Rodger Williams)

• Tr
      Nov 25, 2009

They did the same thing to me. I will NEVER order from this company again. Rewards programs should not come with a fee!

• Ad
      Sep 22, 2010
    Vistaprint - Horrible customer service
    Vistaprint

I had done business with Vistaprint for 8-9 months, and hadn't had any real problems. Then I went to check a shipment on their website and found that they claimed it was delivered a year before I even ordered it. Called the phone number for customer service. Got a woman that barely spoke english who couldn't explain why there was a problem, nor what vistaprint would do to correct it. Called again, and again got someone who struggled with english as their language. Went to the online chat, not much better, wrote an email and had 4 exchanges, they gave me wrong delivery dates and failed to resolve the problem. I AM DONE WITH VISTAPRINT. Won't ever buy from them again. I asked that someone at Vistaprint call me to discuss the problem. That was Friday, today is Tuesday and no call. So if you do business with them, you better hope there is never a problem. You won't get any help.

• Ca
      Dec 11, 2010

Hi I am being billed every month for one transaction it's being nine months of this and I would like my money refunded to me thank you

• Na
      Mar 02, 2011
    Vistaprint - Takes no responsibility for its negligence
    Vistaprint

I ordered some banners etc.to be displayed on an yearly religious commemoration ceremoney where hundreds of people were invited in a local hall. Vistaprint cancelled my order without informing me and a day before the program when I asked the company about the delivery, they told me that it is cancelled because of MY email sent to them. I asked them to read it again, then they apologized. My program is ruined and the only thing they have is an apology and a hang up. This was second incident. Vistaprint has no backup or disaster plan. An online risk only CUSTOMER has to take.

• Av
      Sep 06, 2012

VISTAPRINT SHOULD BE SLUNG UP AND LEFT TO DRY!! They make the consumer look like they're the one in the wrong, isn't that just the psychology of criminals..? They printed a promotion t-shirt, the print was in the wrong place, was smudged all over, and so thin it wouldn't last a wash. I complained, they asked for me to send them digital photos as they 'don't have a disposal policy', NO [censored] SHERLOCK! They don't have a policy, period! THIS IS A 'COMPANY' WHO THRIVE ON LIES, WITH NO CARE FOR THE CONSUMER, BUYER BEWARE!!..I have not yet had my reply acknowledged to date.