Visa / did not get the service! mount loaded on my visa

1 1103, London ON Canada Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 519685188

I did as reservation in "super 7 motel london on" on jun 23, 2011 using my rbc visa
Card [protected]

Whe I arrived with my wife jun 23, 2011, the rooms smell very bad. I asked the reception to cancel my reservation he said he is not authorized and asked to call the managment. I rented a room in motel 6, london - no that night - which was very good. I called "super 7 motel london on" managment the second day jun 24, 2011. They refused to return back my money saying the cancelation as per their rules should be don 8 hours before the date. But the rooms were smelling very bad, and I did not use any of their rooms.
The following the the visa trancastion:
Jun 24, 2011 super 7 motel london on cad50.84,
Please help to get my money back from "super 7 motel london on"
Thanks, and best regards
Hasan hmidan simsam

Visa

Comments

• Re
      Dec 07, 2015

Attempted frauds on my Visa debit cards mean I cant access my own funds. The fraudsters have put through fraudulent transactions which are pending on my account. My available balance is therefore nil. Visa wont help forwarding calls through to the issuing bank - Suncorp. Suncorp cant help because it is a pending Visa transaction?? WTF. Cancel the transaction and make my funds available!! Someone take the responsibility.