virginmedi.co.uk / Regarding dead line
Customer Loyalty & Resolutions Manager
Matrix Court, Swansea SA7 9BB
In early April my telephone line was accidentally cut.
It took ten days for a technician to come to repair the line. When he did so he made a temporary repair and he claimed that another operative would call within the week to execute a permanent repair.
When eventually I rang Virgin Media they made another appointment for last Thursday 17th May. I explained that I was not going to be in on that particular day only to be told that it was not necessary for the technician to have access to the property since the phone line was external.
The phone was working perfectly except for the ten days the line was cut. When I returned last Thursday the line is completely dead. When I contacted Virgin Media on Friday 18th May, they said that the operative was not able to affect a repair since access to the property was not possible. But he did something to the external phone wire otherwise I would be able to receive phone calls as on the previous day.
They have now offered me May 29th as the only time another technician can come as they are short of staff.
Bearing in mind that the phone number concerned is a Church line there are a certain number of emergency calls in and out.
As if to add insult to injury I was offered
More virginmedi.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Media Company Ltd - SMS message received about winning money 
- Virgin Media - Absolutely appalling service! 
- Virgin Media Telecommunication - Above Company offered me a prize of GBP GBP.900,000 through ur Good Bank 
- Virgin Media - Crap service! 
- Virgin Media - Terrible scam!
- Virgin Media - fibre broadband
- Virgin Media - Application for fund release.
- Virgin Media Company Ltd - winner 
- Virgin Media - Disconnection
- www.virginmedia.com - The worst services and company