Virgin Mobile / billing theft
I opted in for a Virgin Mobile contract in October 2009 for an amount of R199 to be debited off my account.
I only recently noted that R417.99 has been debited off my account since May 2010 apart from that of the R199 Virgin Mobile SA contract.
I have taken this issue up with head office and they cancelled the extra contract that was supposedly taken up in my name. I believe this is a major issue as when I submitted my banking details to Virgin mobile. I signed a form stating that all details are confidential and my banking details as well as my consumer profile has been used to open another contract without my permission or consent.
I have requested them to suspend my account as I no longer want to be a part of their network and they still want me to pay in the remainder of the contract even though I do not want to continue due to the inconvenience that they have caused me. I think that taking off days at work to run around and get Affidavit's, certified ID docs etc all for something that should not be my problem. I have been tweeting, calling, Facebooking and still no response to any comments. The service is disgusting and Virgin Mobile SA offer ***** services!
More Virgin Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Virgin Mobile - total rip off 
- Virgin Mobile - scam 
- Virgin Mobile USA - virgin mobile usa - customer service is a joke! 
- Virgin Mobile - somebody changed number & vkey on my account! 
- Virgin Mobile Usa-cell Phone - partial service for full payment 
- Virgin Mobile USA - thanks for nothing! 
- Virgin Mobile - bait & switch
- Virgin Mobile - current account usage
- Virgin Mobile Prepaid Card - refund my money please
- Virgin Mobile - overcharging